Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yep I'm such a geek


On Sunday night after church I went with Tessa and her family to the Praise Band party at Mrs. Kim's house. We just pretty much hung out for about two hours and it was pretty fun. They had some good food too. Anyway we were talking about how some people got back from World Changers and got some surprises. Morgan got a new mattress and bedspread. I can't think what everyone else got, but still we were talking about it. I mentioned that I did not have any surprises when I got back home, but that I was okay with that. Then about five minutes later I realized I did get a sort of surprise. I got my microscope for biology this year. So out of the blue I go "Oh wait I got a microscope!" They just stared at me. Yep I'm a geek. At least to some extent.
Talk Later

No comments:

Post a Comment