Monday, July 7, 2008

Hurray for Lindsay and Jason!!!


So on Tuesday(last week) my horseback riding instructor called and asked to talk to my mom. No big deal. Well momma came back over and told me I had to be there early, so we needed to call Haley and tell her to be ready early. So we did. Got there early. Got one horse ready for a lesson. Lindsay came down to the barn and got us all together (Haley, Maddie, and I) and said she had some good news. She said " I am now the proud mother of a....." Okay about now I'm thinking a puppy, new horse, But is was so much better. Sorry. "I am the proud mother of a baby boy in Moscow three years or younger!!!!" We flipped out. See Lindsay and Jason started the adoption process two years ago for Albania. Well that didn't work out. So about a month and a half ago they changed their country to Russia and pretty quickly got their referral. I'm so happy!!! They hope to get pictures soon and then go in August to meet him, come back for two months and then go back to get him before Christmas!!!! I'm so excited! This is such a God thing! Lindsay said that they hadn't felt really alright with the Albania adoption so they switched countries. And look what it got them!! WOW! Anyway please pray that this all goes well with them and that they get their little boy home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment