Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Five Minutes till

What can I do when it's five minutes till?

Rush around to find some last minute's spill?

Or relax a bit, just chill?

How can I cope

when it's five minutes from lost hope?

When the breakdown it inevitable.

What can you do?

It's four Minutes till.

And believe me this isn't just run of the mill.

When this fails I'll just go spiraling down

And drown

In the sea of nothingness hope.

It's two minutes till

And I know I can't just chill

but can You listen as I open up and spill

Or will You be like the others

and tell me to just take a pill

And deal

It's one minute till

I can't just deal

I can see the broken seal

the water's rushing in

the breakdown is coming

but it's You I want to come running to

my rescue



It's one minute past

and I think I can last

for my hope in You has held fast

it was all about trust

No comments:

Post a Comment