Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

So.... ( and yes, for anyone who noticed, that is a reference to " Seinfeld " ). I find myself today lacking inspiration for a blog post. I feel like i want to make one, but I dont have anything particular weighing on my mind, nor any funny/scary/weirdo stories to tell. Lets call it " bloggers block " - i'm officially capable of writing, i just dont know what to write about.

And so i turn my blog over to you. Thats right - YOU - the handful of people who actually regularly read my garbage. I want you to tell me what i should write about. It could be something you want to know about me, a childhood story you'd like me to tell, or something you'd like to hear my opinion on ( if there is one thing i have, its opinions ). Or, if you so desire it, just tell me how happy you are that i've stumbled onto bloggers block, which means i'll stay quite for a while.

And so - hop to it people!! Get thinking and then get commenting. Or i'm afraid this blog may die a slow, horrible death ( okay, not really.... this will only last a few days... )

No comments:

Post a Comment