Sunday, January 11, 2009

15 things about today...




1) I wasn't jolted awake by my alarm, but woke up on my own



2) I had a good hair day and it didn't take me long to get ready



3) I didn't have to haul my violin to church



4) got to play keyboard



5) the choir sang happy Birthday to me



6) the Pastor announced my birthday in the service(to my dismay)



7) the congregation sang happy birthday to me and two other people



8) my Sunday school class sang and had cupcakes for me in class



9) got several "Birthday Hugs" which are always good



10) got a new shower head for my shower that actually works



11) am getting three music books for piano (I know this because my mom had me pick them out)



12) am having a VERY GOOD lunch of roast, green bean casserole and rolls (did I mention it was VERY EXTREMELY GOOD?)



13)Got to see all my friends on my birthday



14) had a good 14th year and hope to have a good 15th



15) Am now officially 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment