Thursday, September 2, 2010

Piano Blues


My piano is in the shop,
Or part of it is,
Now I'm piano-less
And singin' the no piano blues.


Okay can't you just imagine some old blues singer singing this. Well a least I can. I think it would make a cool song anyway.
It's true though. My piano, or at least the inner working (the hammer board and springs, for those who may want to know) are in the repair shop. The piano guy took them today and left me without a working piano for a few days. Granted I have my keyboard but it's just not the same. It's like playing basketball with one of those plastic Playschool goals. Technically it's the same and you can't do the same things in the same way. Oh well. I guess I'll survive somehow.
I just thought ya'll would just love to hear that.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment