Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You aren't crazy. And wait for your Ninja
















Okay, so some of ya'll, I guess really liked the "I'm not dead yet" post. And the comments I got seemed ring that you get a lot of flack when you say you're not going to date in high school or ever. It still amazes me just how many people think your crazy for saying you've made the decision not to date, even when they're not dating either (except they aren't dating because they aren't going to, they just aren't yet).
Let me tell you something; Don't let them bug you. We're not aliens from a distant planet who want them to take us to their leader, we're just people making a life choice, like going on a diet or dying our hair. They're just the skeptics that don't think you should do it because they don't think they could do it.
When I say "I'm not going to date," it's like saying "I'm not going to go to McDon@ld's." In other words I'm not going to take the fast way that can be questionable to whether or not it's good for me.
But saying you're not going to "Go to McD's" doesn't mean you won't CRAVE or WANT to go there. There will be times when all that sounds good is a milkshake and fries (a cute person of the opposite gender) or even a double cheese burger (a really cute person of the opposite gender) but saying you're not going to McD's means not letting those crazy cravings take hold of you.
And that's the hardest part of all.
So just know you're not crazy and the people who think you are just don't understand.
Go with God.
Peace Out.

Picture: is a shirt I saw that I really liked. So wait for your Ninja to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment