Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He's growing up!!!

Oh I'm so excited, proud, shocked, by my nephew Jacob. He asked Jesus into his heart this week!!!!! Apparently he and his mommy were talking about what Communion meant and Heidi said that it was a reminder of what Jesus did for us by dying on the cross. And Jacob got a real sad look on his face and said "I want Jesus in my heart."!!!!! I can't believe it he's only four. I'm so proud of him.
And when they went up to talk to the pastor of their church Jacob thought he was taking to long with the other person so Jacob went up and tapped him on the knees to get his attention. I think that's so cute. And then when the pastor started the sinners prayer Jacob couldn't really understand it so Jacob started praying. We said "Dear God I love you and I want in my heart and I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done. And I know You are the Only God" Well something like that. But Jacob is such a good example of having faith like a small child. He Believes in God with no doubts that older people get. I'm so proud of my nephew and pray for what God is going to do in his life, because now the possibilities that have been opened for him. I love you Jacob.
Talk Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment