Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wii is weally, weally, gweat!

Would someone please be kidn enough to donate me enough money to buy a Ninetendo Wii system? Seriously, i've never been a huge gamer or anything but the Wii is pretty ace. And guess who bought one? My parents. Yes, you read that right, my 40-something parents bought themselves a Nintendo Wii so that they could use the Wii Fit program, in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Bless them for embracing technology i say. I also say their awesome because now my brother and i can rock up to the parentals place and challenge them to any number of Wii Sports games. I've just spent the past two hours playing Wii Bowling and Wii Golf - who knew i'd be so good at interactive sports ? We also played a trivia game but that wasnt half as fun because my sister accused me of being too smart for my own good.

That, and nobody fell over answering trivia questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment