Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm going to lol out loud



So here are a couple of the seniors I know. The one in the hat is Justin(aka CC, Caleb's Cousin) and the one in the Incredibles shirt is Brandon(Braden's older brother, and how I know these three). The other dude is Caleb, he has already graduated, so he's not important, but part of this post has to do with him(?). So I made cards for the seniors I know pretty well and the to pictures are the ones I put in Brandon and Justin's cards. The one with just Justin making the weird face cracks me up! We were all at a concert and got bored waiting to go in so we started taking pictures, and that's what we got. The one with the three of them is in the back of Braden's families Tahoe. So there were three teenage guys crammed in the back hugging their knees because there is no leg room what so ever. Yeah it was a funny site. Anyway I put that picture in Brandon's card. Then I showed it to Brittany(Caleb's girlfriend) and she lost it. And you guessed it was the look on Caleb's face. It's scary i know and I apologize if your computer stops working when this comes up. But she cracked up. And what was funnier is that Caleb looked up to see what was happening(we got pretty loud cause we were laughing real hard) and Brittany just signed "I love you" a few times. It was really funny. Like I said about three times. Well I guess I'll talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment