Thursday, May 15, 2008

Field Day Fun











Okay, so last Wednesday was field day for the home school group. And being the annual staff member I am I went to take some pictures. So I get there get some good shots and the events began. Of course I was with the 11 and up girls so I got mainly pictures of them. But I got some good ones of the guys and little kids. So to explain the pictures. The first is one of some of the guys playing kickball through the chain length fence and the other is of Morgan dropping an egg after we got out of the egg toss. I know the object of the game is to not break the egg but the thing with that one is it wouldn't break. Morgan dropped it like six times before it broke. What was even funnier is the team that won the toss (Rachel and Elizabeth) would throw their egg and it would hit the ground and roll and they'd pick it up. It wouldn't break! I was jealous because Morgana and I got out first when we were ahead because the stupid egg( we name him Hermie(I don't know why) broke when it hit the tip of my finger. Anywho I'll stop dwelling on that. But all and all Field Day was very fun. Oh! the girls played kickball when the girls got done and I was first up to kick and I got a home run the very first kick!!!!! I was really excited. Well talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment