Monday, July 6, 2009

Student Life @ The Beach

It's early, I'm packed and now I'm at a lack, of what to say and what to do.
Camp day has come, and I know it will be fun, getting to run and hang out at the beach
So as not to prolong this speech, I'll leave you here saying, I'll see ya when, I return.

Okay enough of my early morning poetry.

It is very early in the morning and I normally wouldn't be blogging let alone seeing beyond the inside of my eyelids but yet here I am. It's about 5 a.m. and I can't sleep. I have to be up soon anyway so I thought I'd go ahead and blog. We leave for Student Life on The Beach today at 6 o'clock. It's a long van ride but will be oodles of fun. There's like 27 students from my church going and 5 adults so we're going to have a fun time. We're staying in beach front condos all week instead of the dorm rooms we would normally stay in at a normal student life. I promise to take LOTS of pictures and share them with you when I get back. So for now I'm off to finish getting ready for camp. Talk Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment