Sunday, July 12, 2009

Camp.




























































Camp was great. It was more than great. I can't even describe how great it was because it was so awesome.
Anyway. I got back from camp Friday. I had a blast. Van ride there was long. 10 and a half hours. Not as long as it could be though. The people who went were great. The people there were great.
JR Vassar was a great speaker. Kristian Stanfill was an awesome worship leader. Worship was some of the best I have ever had!!!!!! Well I posted some pictures so I hope you enjoy.



Pictures.


1 and 2 the ocean

3. The group who buried Brad in the sand. l to r- Gunner, Jerry, James, Jeremy, Adrienne, Taylor, Austin, Mrs Glenda, Kelsie, Me. Down Front- JT, Brad, and Tony

4. Worship Service

5. Tessa and I waiting for Celebration to begin

6. Chris looking over the back of the van seat

7. Tessa being all thoughtful

8. l to r, Will, Me Landon, and Colton. They started a "band" so I got pictures with them

9. Palm Tree Man (Will) and his beautiful side kick/ girlfriend Emma

10. Tony and his scary movie teddy bear Molly, who he borrowed from Morgan.
11. All the girls who went on the night we all dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment