Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Great is the Lord Almighty


This past Sunday I played offertory on the violin at church for both services. The 9:30 service went well but the 11:00 service I did amazingly well. I got a standing ovation! It felt really good getting but it wasn't for me,I gave it to God. And that's when the crowd went crazy. At first I just stepped back and looked at the crowd then I turned and looked at the band and when I turned back around everyone was standing. All I could do was smile. My stomach was upset from being nervous and my hands where cold and shaking and that didn't stop until we got home it was all just a blur. I can truly say I could not have done this by myself only God could have done that through me. He I'm sure used that to heal the hearts of some of the people that thought they would never get to hear the sound of a violin again since Mr Lyndel moved churches. God truly Great and the Lord Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment