Saturday, January 30, 2010

Interesting....

I was looking up some similes and proverbs for themes for a photo contest and found these-
"As tricky as a box of monkeys"

"If you can't be good, be careful."

"Youth is wasted on the young."

"Opportunity never knocks twice on any ma's door."

"Little things please little minds."

"Comparisons are odious."

"Don't keep a dog and bark yourself."

"Pen is mightier than sword."

" 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

"Love makes the world go round."

"Walk softy and carry a big stick."

"In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man it king."

Most of these I just like. Some I like a lot. Others I don't really understand (the whole box of monkeys thing). I'm thinking about doing a photo series with these as the theme but I'm undecided. I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment