Friday, December 11, 2009

I have to wear a jaket?!?!


This is a story of a girl who wanted to go outside and take pictures on a pretty day. But this wasn't just any pretty day, it was a pretty day in December and if you know anything about pretty December days you know they can be deceiving.
The girl awoke early one December morning to find beautiful golden light shining through the blinds in her bedroom and said to herself "This is going to be a beautiful day!" (Okay she didn't say that right then, it was a little early, but you know what I mean." She grabbed he camera (which of course just happened to be on the night stand next to her and snapped a picture of the sun rising. "I can't wait til I can go outside and get some more pictures."
A few hours later the girl decided it had warmed up enough to go and take some more pictures. She put on some sweat pants, shoes, a long sleeved shirt, grabbed her camera and headed out the door. "Oh what a pretty day to take some pictures!" she exclaimed before it hit her. What hit her, you ask? The coldness of coarse. She hadn't realized that it was still very close to freezing outside. Her pretty day had suddenly become a pretty cold day. "I have to wear a jacket? It's too pretty to wear a jacket!" So the girl went sadly back into the warm house to put on her jacket.






I hope you enjoyed my story. It' true. Give or take a few things. But it did happen to me yesterday.
Pictures-
1. The sunrise from my bedroom window.
2. across the front yard, the first picture I took outside before having to run back inside to get a coat
3. Me and my pretty cold day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment