Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally!....I mean Thank You


I got my braces off yesterday after a year of having them (for the second time). I'm super happy. It's one of the best days in a teenager's life when you finally rid yourself of the constrictive metal brackets and wires and make it into the freedom that is an unhindered white(ish) smile. Can I get an AMEN?!
It was an eventful time in the weeks leading up to the day I got them off. I had an appointment for the 5th to see if I could get them off earlier but unfortunately due to a mislabeling on the calender I missed that one and had to wait two weeks. It was no big deal though. Okay. Actually it was. I was really hoping to get them off but I guess God thought this would be a good time to teach me some patience. That whole "Consider it a pure joy...when you face trials of many kinds (James 1)," thing is not easy to do. It was worth the wait though and I got them off just in time to be able to really dig into Thanksgiving.
Something to Remember.------
When you've prayed and hoped and wished for something for a long time don't forget to give thanks. It may seemed to have taken forever but at least it came.

No comments:

Post a Comment