Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crazy 8's

I've been tagged by Lindsey, so here I go with my crazy eights.

8 Thing I'm Looking Forward To-
1. Church tomorrow morning
2. Cow Working Camp on Monday
3. Praise Band on Wednesday
4. Going to another big horse show
5. Getting my braces off
6. teaching all the kids at VBS the movements to the songs
7. Going to Student Life on the Beach and SLU this summer
8. Finding out if i have a niece or nephew and meeting that said niece or nephew after he or she is born.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Slept in
2. Did Algebra
3. Went to Clarksville with my grandma
4. Drove home from Clarksville
5. Accidentally pulled out in front of someone
6. Went to Sonic
7. Did some more Algebra
8. Watched Pride and Prejudice

8 Things I wish I could do
1. Play guitar better
2. Pull a prank on someone without getting caught
3. Play Drums
4. Find Sheet music to Prelude in E minor
5. Play Basketball well
6. Know what will happen tomorrow
7. Fast forward in time
8. Fly

8 TV shows I watch
1. CSI- Las Vegas
2. House
3. Monk
4. Mythbusters
5. CSI- New York
6. M*A*S*H*
7. Whole bunch of Movies
8. Random shows on the Discovery and History Channels

8 People I Tag
Don't really have many people to tag. If you want to do this you can if not it doesn't matter.
1. Tessa
2. Braden
3. Rachel
4-8- Whoever else.

No comments:

Post a Comment